Full width home advertisement

Health

Receipes

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Resignation letter sample




Your Name
Your Address 
Your City, State, Zip Code 
Your Phone Number 
Your Email 
Date 




Name 
Title 
Organization 
Address 
City, State, Zip Code 

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name: 


I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Account Executive for the Marcus Agency, effective September 1. 

Thank you for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during the last five years. I have enjoyed working for the agency and appreciate the support provided me during my tenure with the company.

If I can be of any help during this transition, please let me know. 

Sincerely, 

                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                          Your Signature 

                                                                                                                         Your Typed Name 

5 comments:

  1. I've been searching and looking for some professional resignation letter samples that will help me in writing my own. Thanks for sharing these ones.

    Regards,
    Romina @ Satyesm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To, Date-10/11/2014
      The Directors


      Sub- Resignation
      Dear Sir,
      I am writing to confirm my resignation from the post of C.A. in ................, as also to inform you that I will not be in a position to attend work from date....
      I would appreciate if you could relieve me from my duties on this date.
      I am making this decision due to certain unavoidable circumstances that have come my way.
      I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me an opportunity to serve ........................ Although it was for a short period of time, I really cherished every moment of my work at .................. Please be rest assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.

      I wish you and .................. every good fortune and I would like to thank you again for having me on your team.




      Sincerely,

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ........................... (type there company name)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Same as your blog I found another one Sohman Epoxy
    . Actually, I was looking for the same information on the internet forSohman Epoxy
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks once more for designs.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib